To be the leading player and most reliable SACCO providing quality, affordable and accessible financial services to its members
To develop and diversify members financial ability by providing a range of personalized advisory and financial services thereby building an economically empowered community.
Save regularly, borrow wisely, invest widely and repay promptly.
1.0 OBJECTIVES OF THE SOCIETY
The overall objectives of the Society are:-
(i) To promote thrift among its members by affording them an opportunity for savings. This in turn creates a pool of funds from which the Society extends loans to its members at fair and affordable rates of interest.
(ii) To provide welfare services to its members including the operation of a Burial Benevolent Fund and Christmas Scheme.
2.0 CORE VALUES
Ukaguzi Mission will be achieved through the incorporation of the following corporate values into everyday life of the Society and these values are therefore the operating principles which all stakeholders are expected to recognize visually, emotionally and physically for every service received from Ukaguzi SACCO.
- Members are our most valued customers and stakeholders.
- Member focus on service delivery
- Timely responsiveness to member’s needs.
(2) Corporate awareness:-
- Zero tolerance on corruption
- Transparency in all fund operations
- Equality in service delivery
- Stand by co-operative spirit
- Collective recognition of human rights
- Good corporate governance and visionary leadership
(3) Fundamental in work culture: -
- Hard work
- Supporting each other
- Performance oriented
(4) General laws of the land and by-laws:-
- The SACCO will strive to operate within the laid down laws of the land and the Society’s by-laws.
- The Society stands to have and maintain qualified and motivated staff.
(6) Library Research on SACCO Practices: -
- to enhance innovation and best practices.